Information We Collect
We collect personal identification information from users in various ways, including but not limited to when users visit our website, register on the website, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our website. Users may be asked for their name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other personal information as appropriate.
We also collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer, and technical information about users' means of connection to our website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized, and other similar information.
- Web Beacons: Our website may also use web beacons to collect information about how users interact with our website pages and emails. Web beacons are small graphic images embedded in web pages or emails that allow us to determine whether users have performed specific actions.
How We Use Collected Information
platinumreelscasino.top may collect and use users' personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information provided helps us respond to customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize the user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
- To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from users.
- To process transactions: We may use the information users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If a user decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include clear unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our website. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our website is in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure an environment as possible for users.